Evidence-Based Library & Research Services for Hospitals & Corporations
The solution to your understaffed, unconsolidated, or underfunded libraries.
Over the past decade, and even more so since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, technology has changed the way we live, how we learn, and even how we perform research. Digital modalities are replacing traditional learning models that relied on stacks of research journals and printed books in libraries and brick-and-mortar classrooms. We see this shift occurring everywhere - from small businesses to large corporations, healthcare organizations, universities, primary schools, and libraries.
Healthcare systems and many corporations depend on libraries to provide their employees with access to evidence-based information and research. In healthcare, medical libraries support evidence-based practice in medicine and nursing, and they fulfill specific requirements for hospital accreditation and other forms of distinction like Magnet recognition for nursing excellence. But increasing economic pressures have led hospitals and corporations to downsize or completely close their libraries at an alarming rate, leaving staff without proper evidence-based resources or research assistance and, for hospitals, putting their accreditations at risk.
HPC has a simple solution for this growing need. MyHPCLibrarian™ uses a new, more flexible approach to managing a corporate research or medical library that reduces costs while expanding library services for your organization and maintaining all the critical benefits you depend on from your library, including access to evidence-based resources and access to one of HPC’s expert librarians to oversee it all.
The HPC Difference
- Our service is not just another subscription. You’ll reach a real masters-trained (MLS/MLIS) medical librarian.
- Our librarians have 10+ years of experience and research expertise and are knowledgeable in any library subscription resource that an organization might subscribe to now or in the future.
- HPC’s librarian help fulfill the standard requirements set forth by the Joint Commission and other governing bodies for caregivers to have continuous access to evidence-based information resources.
- HPC Librarians meet exemplary professional practice standards based on evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- On-demand 24/7 Research Assistant