GPO Members – To see your special pricing, you must be logged in to your HPC Customer Portal account. If you don’t have an account, please register above.
1815 products found
(PALS) Provider Manual eBookEA
(PALS) Provider Manual eBookView
2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC eBookEA
2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC eBookView
Achieving Accuracy: BP MeasurementEA
Achieving Accuracy: BP MeasurementView
High-quality patient care is the top priority for healthcare professionals (HCPs), and re-training is vital to improving accuracy in blood pressure (BP) measurement. High BP is a leading risk factor for heart attacks and strokes. Identifying and treating High BP is key to improving patients’ cardiovascular health.
Guidelines recommend all HCPs should periodically re-train on BP measurement techniques to ensure you consistently measure BP accurately every time.
• Reinforces your knowledge on guideline recommended BP measurement techniques
• Teaches 5 essential steps to accurately measure and record BP using a manual, semi-automated, or automated device
• Boosts competency and confidence in BP measurement readings across the care team
• Earns 0.5 Continuing Education (CE) credit
ACLS for Experienced Providers Manual and Resource Text eBookEA
ACLS for Experienced Providers Manual and Resource Text eBookView
Separate supplementary tools, the ACLS Digital Reference Card Set and the ACLS EP Systematic Approach Digital Reference Card are included with the purchase of the ACLS EP Manual and Resource Text eBook. These reference cards are the equivalent to the ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set and the ACLS EP Systematic Approach Pocket Reference Card.
Note: Before purchasing an AHA eBook for a classroom-based course, students should check with their instructor or instructor's Training Center Coordinator to confirm that mobile devices will be allowed in the classroom.
ACLS Instructor Manual eBookEA
ACLS Instructor Manual eBookView
This product has been updated with new science from the 2020 Guidelines for CPR and ECC and replaces the previous version (15-3101).
Adult & Child CPR Anytime KitEA
Adult & Child CPR Anytime KitView
After Your Heart Attack (Spanish), 25pk
After Your Heart Attack (Spanish), 25pkView
AHA ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCSCoding Handbook, without Answers, 2023
AHA ICD-10-CM & ICD-10-PCSView
and Controlling Your Cholesterol - PackEA
and Controlling Your Cholesterol - PackView
APA DSM-5 TR (Hardcover) - 2022
APA DSM-5 TR (Hardcover) - 2022View
APA DSM-5 TR (Paperbak) - 2022
APA DSM-5 TR (Paperbak) - 2022View
Are You at Risk Heart Attack/Stroke 50pk
Are You at Risk Heart Attack/Stroke 50pkView
12 pages, 4" x 8½".
Auditors' Desk Reference 2022 Softbound
Auditors' Desk Reference 2022 SoftboundView
Auditors' Desk Reference-Fast Finder(Softbound)
Auditors' Desk Reference-Fast FinderView
This unique manual shows what the medical record must contain for correct coding and billing of specific medical and diagnostic services and procedures. It provides coders and anyone concerned about coding with an auditor’s perspective on the clinical detail, regulatory instructions, and coding protocol needed for code assignment. Avoid the devastating effects of outside audits and reviews with this detailed coding tool.
Key Features and Benefits
• Optum Edge — Get online access to customizable audit worksheets. Protect your revenuecritical services and procedures.
• Conduct skilled internal audits. Ensure proper reimbursement.
• Differentiate between similar procedures. Compare and contrast seemingly similar, but different, procedures.
• Completely updated for 2023 code set and regulatory changes.
• Increase Revenue. Learn the appropriate way to report telehealth services.
• Provides coders with an auditor’s perspective. Know the clinical detail, regulatory instructions, and coding best practices needed for code assignment.
• Know what information needs to be in the medical record and on the claim form to capture appropriate reimbursement.
• Know the key terms that need to be mentioned in the medical record to support code assignment.
• See the medical conditions that are indicated for diagnostic, therapeutic, and surgical purposes.
• Gain valuable code intelligence. Confirm correct code assignment.
• Train your staff. This resource is thorough and can easily be used to train staff how to assign codes appropriately.
• Correct modifier assignment. Modifier decision-making trees assist with assigning correct modifiers.
• Supports Best Practices.
Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
This digital reference tool, highly-popular among healthcare professionals, provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook is organized by basic, advanced adult and pediatric life support, and newborn resuscitation. It provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more.
The Handbook of ECC is accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
Child Abuse: Medical Diagnosis and Management, 4eEA
Child Abuse: Medical Diagnosis and Management, 4eView
Features hundreds of photographs and illustrations and a wealth of diagnostic, radiographic, and management information.
New chapters include:
Medical Neglect and Obesity
Environmental Neglect and Social Determinants of Health
Children Endangered by Drugs
Human Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation via Electronic Media
Reporting Abuse, Managing Uncertainty, and Other Legal Issues
Professional Considerations for Those Who Care for the Potentially Abused Child
Caring for the Child in Out-of-Home Care
Trauma-Informed Care and Treatment
Identification of Child Maltreatment
Evidence-Based Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Programs
Creating Change Through Advocacy
Clinical Document Improvement Desk Reffor ICD-10-CM & Procedure Coding
Clinical Document Improvement Desk RefView
Clinical documentation improvement (CDI) is not about how to code in ICD-10-CM or CPT®; CDI is knowing what to look for in medical records, as well as how to ask for clarification and get ongoing changes to the notes and comments provided by physicians. Important Note: The greater number of ICD-10-CM diagnostic codes means an even bigger need for detailed clinical documentation. Making the right code selection requires having adequate clinical detail and, under ICD-10-CM, clinician's documentation will more than ever translate into reimbursement gained or lost. Key
Features and Benefits
• Optum Edge —HCC and QPP icon alerts added at the code level to aid in coding.
• Optum Edge —A list of medications is noted for codes that are deemed applicable.
• Optum Edge —The “Clinician’s Checklist for ICD-10-CM.” Make copies of this handy trifold, pocketsize card for every clinician. Provides powerful documentation tips for the 5 most important chronic and acute conditions.
• Diagnoses and Procedures — Covers documentation for CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM coding. Enhance your code selections with documentation requirements for all three coding systems.
• Physician Documentation Training. Show physicians what they need to document. Includes 21 detailed documentation checklists for the most common and complex medical conditions.
• Don’t teach your clinicians to code ICD-10-CM. Instead show them what you need for optimal code assignment.
• See key terms. Confirm accurate code selection for every chapter of ICD-10-CM.
• Know when ICD-10-CM differs dramatically from ICD-9-CM. Alerts and warnings in the text of this book call your attention to situations where ICD-10-CM coding protocols are different from ICD-9-CM and significantly affect code choices.
• Terminology Translator. This unique feature is now included at the code level.
• Streamline the query process. Show physicians which medical terms are essential to assigning codes in ICD-10-CM. Includes best practice query forms that get results without unduly influencing clinicians.
Code of Medical Ethics of the AMA 2023
Code of Medical Ethics of the AMA 2023View
Commemorating its 175th anniversary, this new edition of the American Medical Association’s (AMA) Code of Medical Ethics (AMA Code) has undergone another comprehensive update. Much has changed in medicine and society since the AMA Code was created 175 years ago, and the AMA Code has changed as well. The Annotations, an important research and reference tool, in the AMA Code has been significantly updated to include more up-to-date and relevant cases, as well as the removal of outdated cases. To celebrate its 175th anniversary, this new edition of the AMA Code also includes artwork and poetry and literary excerpts—all selected to reflect our society and to highlight the importance of diversity and equity—to reflect the AMA’s mission to promote the art of medicine and its ethos of putting patients first. The only national code of ethics for all physicians, the AMA Code articulates the core values and ethical responsibilities of physicians who are charged with curing the sick when possible and comforting the dying. Hence, its wide recognition as the most authoritative guide for physicians who strive to practice ethically.
This modernized and updated edition of the AMA Code breathes new energy into this living document, while staying true to what it means to be a good physician. The AMA Code is grounded in the nine Principles of Medical Ethics, which are the standards of conduct that define the essentials of ethical behavior for physicians.
While the AMA Code provides essential guidance for professional conduct for physicians, it is also regularly cited as the medical profession’s authoritative voice in legal opinions, journal articles and media outlets. It is an indispensable resource that deserves to be in every physician office, medical library, hospital, and place where the public’s health is promoted.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Updated and increased number of case annotations, offering synopsis of facts and legal issues. focusing on the court’s reference to the AMA Code’s Principle(s) or Opinion(s) and the role it played in their decisions.
• Intuitive topical chapter structure makes finding pertinent ethical guidance easy.
• A uniform format that improves the readability and application of specific guidance.
• Consolidation of previously disparate guidance on related topics that streamlines the AMA Code.
• Use of accepted definitions and consistent terminology that minimize misinterpretation of guidance.
• Inclusion of a new preface to clarify the different levels of ethical obligation in the offered guidance.