GPO Members – To see your special pricing, you must be logged in to your HPC Customer Portal account. If you don’t have an account, please register above.
484 products found
ICD-10 Expert 2022 for SNF and IRFwith guidelines (Spiral)
ICD-10 Expert 2022 for SNF and IRFView
ICD-10 Expert for SNF and IRF eBookwith guidelines
ICD-10 Expert for SNF and IRF eBookView
ICD-10 Expert SNF & IRF wo guidelines(Spiral)
ICD-10 Expert SNF & IRF wo guidelinesView
12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes
12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary SyndromesView
Simplify ECGs! Using an easy-to-understand, step-by-step approach and conversational tone, The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes, 4th Edition describes the process of 12-lead ECG interpretation for accurate recognition and effective treatment of ACS. This new edition has been streamlined to emphasize practice and explanation. It shows you how to determine the likelihood of ST elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) versus other causes of ST elevation. It covers innovative technology and evolving paradigms in ECG interpretation, such as the Cabrera format, which sequences impulse generation in a logical anatomic progression. In addition, over 100 practice ECGs―more than 25 of which are new―help test your knowledge. Written by two well-known educators―Tim Phalen, a paramedic, and Barbara Aehlert, an experienced nurse and popular ACLS instructor, this guide incorporates the latest American Heart Association Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC) Guidelines, as well as new research and information on recognizing and treating ACS in both hospital and prehospital environments.
- Updated Case studies promote early recognition and treatment of ACS.
- Outlines efficient strategies for identifying STEMI, allowing quick initiation of patient care.
- Contains more than 200 colorful illustrations, including a large number of ECGs.
- Offers practical advice for recognizing noninfarct causes of ST elevation, including left ventricular hypertrophy, bundle branch block, ventricular rhythms, benign early repolarization, and pericarditis.
- Features a lay-flat spiral binding, making the book easy to use in any setting.
- Chapter objectives help you identify key concepts
- Updated Consider This boxes highlight important tips.
- NEW! More than 100 practice ECGs offer plenty of opportunity to test your knowledge.
- NEW! Covers innovative technology and evolving paradigms in ECG interpretation.
- NEW! Review questions reinforce the content.
- NEW! Reorganized and simplified table of contents facilitates study and quick reference.
- NEW! Straightforward writing style offers need-to-know information up front, making this complex subject matter easy to understand and apply.
2020-2021 Oncology Nursing Drug Handbook
2020-2021 Oncology Nursing Drug HandbookView
2021 Environment of Care Essentials
2021 Lippencott Pocket Guide for Nurses
2021 Lippencott Pocket Guide for NursesView
The “mini” drug monographs include:
- Generic and Trade names
- Drug classes
- Pregnancy risk category and nursing considerations
- Controlled substance schedule
- “Black Box” warnings
- Indications & dosages
- Dose adjustments
- Adverse effects
- Drug interactions
- Patient teaching
2022 Comprehensive Accreditation Manual
5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021
5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021View
Practical and highly organized, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 is a reliable, go-to resource for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. This bestselling title provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 delivers clinical confidence efficiently, allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- 10-day access to 5MinuteConsult.com. Sign up for a trial and experience how easy it is to use 5MinuteConsult at the point of care. Your 5MinuteConsult.com credentials also give you access to the 5Minute app, available in the Apple and Google Play stores.
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care and provides online-exclusive content, including:
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult
- New online-exclusive topics and algorithms on COVID-19 and Telemedicine
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,500 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC
A Clinician's Guide to Helping Children
A Clinician's Guide to Helping ChildrenView
Academic Clinical Nurse Educator
Academic Clinical Nurse EducatorView
The Official NLN Guide to the CNE®cl Exam
Teresa Shellenbarger, PhD, RN, CNE, CNEcl, ANEF, Editor
This official NLN guide is the only preparation book for the NLN Certified Academic Clinical Nurse Educator Examination (CNE®cl) that aligns with the NLN core competencies for academic clinical nurse educators and the test blueprint, giving you a competitive advantage.
More than 500 multiple-choice questions with accompanying rationales provide essential review of test content and identify areas requiring further study, providing the preparation you need to excel on your exam.
“Earning the CNE®cl certification demonstrates the nurse educator’s commitment to excellence and professional expertise in the role of an academic clinical nurse educator.”
Ace the CCRN: You Can Do It!
Ace the CCRN: You Can Do It!View
ACLS Emergency Crash Cart Cards set of 4