GPO Members – To see your special pricing, you must be logged in to your HPC Customer Portal account. If you don’t have an account, please register above.
12 products found
Adult & Child CPR Anytime KitEA
Adult & Child CPR Anytime KitView
This video-based, classroom course teaches:
• Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
• Adult CPR With Breaths (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Adult (Optional)
• Child CPR and AED (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Child (Optional)
• Infant CPR (Optional)
• Mild and Severe Airway Block: How to Help a Choking Infant (Optional)
These topics can be taught together or separately as stand-alone modules. Skills are taught using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows participants to practice on a CPR training manikin while skills are demonstrated in the course video.
Access to the PALS Provider Manual eBook (20-3120) is included with HeartCode PALS. You will be able to access the Provider Manual from within the course.
This product has been updated with new science from the 2020 Guidelines for CPR and ECC and replaces the previous version (15-1412).
How does the 2020 Guidelines version of HeartCode differ from the 2015 Guidelines version of HeartCode?
The 2020 Guidelines HeartCode uses a personalized adaptive algorithm that sets students on the most efficient path to mastery. Students follow a continuously adapting learning path that is personalized by their own inputs: their performance, and their self- reported confidence level related to each probing question. The course content is presented in the form of self-directed learning content, probing questions, and Cognitive Assessment Activities (CAAs).
Birthing Sim Postpartum Hemmorage Model
Birthing Sim Postpartum Hemmorage ModelView
The PPH Trainer P97-Module is a postpartum hemorrhage module designed to be easily integrated into the Birthing Simulator P90 PRO and BASIC.
The module is designed to be an affordable, versatile obstetric training tool, which will enhance the competence and the confidence of the healthcare professional providing postpartum care and managing postpartum bleeding.
The postpartum hemorrhage module after its installation in the birthing simulator offers a SKINlike high-quality silicone vaginal canal and post-partum cervix. The pump attachment allows easy adjustment of the uterine tone to simulate an atonic or contracted uterus.
The PPH trainer module will be useful for training the following procedures:
- Delivery of placenta, also incomplete
- Identification of the post-partum hemorrhage bleeding nature: uterus bleeding, cervix bleeding (rupture), vaginal bleeding (lesion)
- Visual estimation of the blood loss volume up to 1,5L
- Atonic uterus management
- Practice the fundal massage
- Practice bimanual compression
- Practice catheterization with CH 14 catheter
- PPH Trainer P97- Module
- Blood reservoir 1,500 ml
- Blood reservoir stand
- Artificial blood concentrate (2 x 250 ml)
- 2 placentas
Child Manikin with CPR Monitor - Medium
Child Manikin with CPR Monitor - MediumView
This torso-only, child manikin allows students to gauge their own compression rate as they practice CPR. The monitor also allows instructors to guide several students at once.
- Head tilt/chin lift, chest rise, and anatomical landmarks
- Compression clicker
- Disposable airways
- Face shield/lung bag is secured so it won't slip.
- Monitor provides feedback on rate and depth of chest compressions.
- Latex free
- Light-skinned, child manikin
- 10 face shield/lung bags
- Carrying bag
Family & Friends DVD & Facilitator Guide
Family & Friends DVD & Facilitator GuideView
Family & Friends CPR is a classroom-based course that can be taught by an AHA Instructor or led by a facilitator (a community member, family member, or friend) who wishes to share the lifesaving skills of CPR with others. This course is video-led and includes skills practice throughout the course. Skills are taught by using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows participants to practice on a CPR training manikin while skills are demonstrated in the course video.
Course topics can be presented together or taught separately as stand-alone modules.
Following are approximate times for each module:
- Adult Hands-Only CPR/Adult CPR with Breaths/AED/Choking: about 39 minutes
- Child CPR/AED/Choking: about 27 minutes
- Infant CPR/Choking: about 21 minutes
Infant Manikin with CPR Monitor - Medium
Infant Manikin with CPR Monitor - MediumView
Pack of 4 full-body, infant manikins with monitor to provide feedback on student technique. These full-body, infant manikins allow students to gauge their own compression rate as they practice CPR. The monitors also allow instructors to guide several students at once.
- Now with even more feedback—the CPR monitor is based on the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
- Realistic feel with head tilt/chin lift, chest rise, and anatomical landmarks
- Compression clicker
- Disposable airways
- Latex free
- Dark-skinned manikin
- 50 face shield/lung bags
- Carrying bag
NOTE: Prestan Infant manikins are not intended to be dressed in real infant clothing. Attempting to fit Prestan Infant into infant clothes may result in damage to the manikin. For a specially designed shirt, please see Prestan® CPR Training Shirt for Infant Manikins - 4 Pack.
Rescue Randy 5'5" 145 Lbs - Light Skin
Rescue Randy 5'5" 145 Lbs - Light SkinView
Developed for lifelike adult or juvenile patient handling, transportation, and extrication training. These manikins can be safely used in situations too hazardous or uncomfortable for human volunteers.
- Made of tough cast vinyl with zinc-plated steel frame for longevity and rugged use.
- Fully articulated for positioning in widely diversified training environments.
- Can be seated in an automobile, positioned in a smoke-filled room, and immobilized on a stretcher for mountain rescue instruction
- Useful for simulating the removal of victims from utility poles, conduits, mine cave-ins, tunnels, and limitless other training procedures
- 5' 5" tall
- Includes shorts
Rescue Randy Challenge Kid Manikin
Rescue Randy Challenge Kid ManikinView
The Official Manikin of the Firefighter Combat Challenge. The Combat Challenge Kid was developed for lifelike juvenile patient handling, transportation, and extrication training. This manikin can be safely used in situations too hazardous or uncomfortable for human volunteers.
- Made of durable vinyl with 4,100-lb. test plastic-coated cables
- Articulated joints
- Weight distribution according to human weight distribution chart
Used by the U.S. Military, Fire, and Police Departments, Safety Teams, and Emergency Personnel for rescue and extrication from pole top, confined spaces, collapsed buildings, smoke rooms, and ladder carry-down protocols world wide.
Turnout gear not included.
VATA Seymour II Wound Care Model-light Mannequin
VATA Seymour II Wound Care Model-light MannequinView
This manikin allows students to understand the differences in a variety of ulcer wounds and devise treatment plans to deliver optimized care. It simulates undermining, tunneling, subcutaneous fat, exposed bones, eschar, slough, and more. The positioning of the wounds permits multiple dressings to be demonstrated at the same time.
- Allows vacuum-assisted closure and negative pressure wound therapy
- Realistic coloration
- Lifelike feel
- Stage 1, 2, 3, and 4 wounds
- 1 deep tissue injury
- 1 5 ½” dehisced wound
- No adhesive residue formed
Life Size Diseased Heart Model