GPO Members – To see your special pricing, you must be logged in to your HPC Customer Portal account. If you don’t have an account, please register above.
544 products found
Coding Companion 2022 for Primary Care/Pediatrics/Emergency Medicine
Coding Companion 2022 for Primary CareView
Coding Companion Family PracticePediatrics (New for 2023)
Coding&Pymt Guide Medical Oncologyand Hematology Services
Coding&Pymt Guide Medical OncologyView
Our Coding and Payment Guide for Medical Oncology/Hematology Services is your onestop coding, reimbursement, and documentation resource developed exclusively for oncology and hematology medical services. This comprehensive and easy-to-use guide is updated for 2023 and organized by specialty-specific CPT® codes. Each code includes its official description and lay description, coding tip, documentation and reimbursement tips, Medicare edits, and is cross-coded to common ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes to complete the coding process. Getting to the code information you need has never been so easy.
Key Features and Benefits
• NEW – Evaluation and Management (E/M) Services Guidelines – E/M codes are used every day in your practice. Now with CPT® E/M Guidelines and our Optum Coding Tips, you have all the information you need to select the correct E/M code for the service provided.
• Quickly find information. All the information you need is provided with the CPT® code, including illustrations, lay descriptions, coding tips, clinical terms, Medicare edits and IOM references, and commonly associated ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes.
• Procedure code icons – Quickly identify new, revised, add-on, and telemedicine procedure codes, making your coding process for procedures and E/M services quick and efficient.
• ICD-10-CM code icons – Icons identify male and female only codes, as well as age-related and laterality diagnosis codes.
• Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce consistency in the charges. Relative value units including the practice, work, and malpractice components with the total RVUs for non-facility and facility are included.
• Customized HCPCS Level II Section. HCPCS codes and a chemotherapy drug table are included for easy reference.
• CPT® Assistant references. Identify that an article or discussion of the CPT® code has been in the American Medical Association’s CPT® Assistant newsletter. Use the citation to locate the correct volume.
• Helpful illustrations. Detailed illustration section provides for a better understanding of anatomy.
• ICD-10-CM Neoplasm Table. Provides an alphabetic listing directly from the 2023 ICD-10-CM table of malignant neoplasms.
CPT 2022 ER Card: Pediatrics
CPT 2022 ER Card: PediatricsView
For a better understanding of the latest revisions to the CPT® code set, rely on the best-selling CPT® Changes 2022: An Insider’s View. Find the meaning behind all the changes included in the AMA’s CPT® 2022 Professional Edition codebook. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider’s perspective into the annual changes in the CPT code set directly from the source—the American Medical Association.
CPT 2023 ER Coding Card: PediatricsExpress Reference
Family Practice/Pediatrics 2022
Family Practice/Pediatrics 2022View
The ICD-10-CM Fast Finders utilize our Optum360 Xpress Coding Matrix with ICD-10-CM codes presented by specialty and updated with the 2022 valid ICD-10-CM codes, in an easy-touse table format that maximizes the number of codes contained in the fast finder and also simplifies code selection. These convenient and reliable coding tools provide complete and valid code selections at your fingertips.
Use this coding tool to determine the most specific ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty – codes that accurately identify the patient condition and level of severity as well as support medical necessity.
Family Practice/Pediatrics Fast FinderFast Finder
Family Practice/Pediatrics Fast FinderView
The ICD-10-CM Fast Finders utilize our Optum Xpress Coding Matrix with ICD-10-CM codes presented by specialty and updated with the 2023 valid ICD-10-CM codes, in an easy-to-use table format that maximizes the number of codes contained in the fast finder and also simplifies code selection. These convenient and reliable coding tools provide complete and valid code selections at your fingertips. Use this coding tool to determine the most specific ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty – codes that accurately identify the patient condition and level of severity as well as support medical necessity.
Key Features and Benefits
• Optum Edge — Optum Xpress Coding Matrix (designed and used exclusively by Optum). Our easy-to-use, streamlined tables present valid code options for each condition.
• Optum Edge — Compact 6” x 9” accordion format. More codes, less space in our compact accordion format which provides 8–10 pages of specialty specific codes.
• Optum Edge — Alphabetically organized tables. Body systems and main diagnostic terms are organized alphabetically in tables that contain a comprehensive list of valid out to the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th characters.
• Complete and comprehensive coverage by specialty. The Fast Finders provide commonly used ICD-10-CM codes for each specialty as well a comprehensive list of valid codes within diagnostic categories for your specialty.
• Valid codes. Updated with ICD-10-CM codes for 2023, code directly from the tables contained in the Optum Xpress Coding Matrix with confidence.
• Coding Instructions. Code first, use additional code and other coding instructions are included in the tables to ensure correct sequencing of all relevant codes.
• Productivity tool. The logical look-up format makes finding the right code easier.
• Convenient work flow coding tool. Rely on one at every workstation.
Sickle Cell Superheroes
Sickle Cell SuperheroesView
Share this beautiful hand-illustrated children's storybook written by Destiny Van Sciver, a healthcare professional and the mother of two children with sickle cell disease (SCD), a blood disorder affecting people of all ages all around the world. Through her new book, Destiny hopes to provide comfort and better understanding to other families like her own who's young children have also been diagnosed with SCD.
Sickle Cell Superheroes is a sweet fictional story about a young girl showing bravery, strength and determination to live her life to the fullest despite the obstacles she sometimes faces with her blood disorder. This book is a perfect resource for patients and families in hematology departments and sickle cell clinics, and also would make a wonderful addition to any primary K-12 school library, to teach elementary-aged students what it's like living with SCD which some of their classmates very likely have.
"My name is Kenya, and I am a sickle cell superhero. Did you know all sickle cell superheroes have sickle cell disease and share the same fight, even though they have different stories? This is my story, where the sun rises every morning and I become a warrior just like you. What's your story?"
"I received the copy of the book I ordered, Sickle Cell Superheroes, which I understand is published by HPC International Inc. I think the book is wonderful, the content well suited for a younger child, and the illustrations are beautiful. I have passed the book along to our Child Life Specialist that ordered it, along with your website information. I imagine she may take a look at your website to see what other titles you carry. Thank you for your follow-up call and I wish you a lovely day!"
-- Dana Stroth, Administrative Assistant, M Health Fairview, University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital, Child and Family Life Services
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation
The Merck Manual 20th Edition
The Merck Manual 20th EditionView
Back by popular demand: the world's most widely-used medical reference, now in its 20th edition. The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy has been thoroughly updated and expanded with a larger trim size to include 40% new and revised content, including 36 new chapters with more than 200 tables and 100 figures.
Packed with essential information on diagnosing and treating medical disorders, this comprehensive guide was written by a team of renowned medical experts. It is intended for everyday use by healthcare professionals to ensure delivery of the best care to their patients. The new Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy makes it easy to find the right information at the moment it's needed, with the help of section thumb tabs. It is a must-have for medical students, residents, practicing physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals.
New larger trim 7 3/4 x 9 1/4 to accommodate 40% new content
36 completely new chapters
Revised and expanded chapters in Cardiovascular, Genitourinary, Gynecologic, Neurologic, Pregnancy, and Infants and Children
Pediatrics and trauma section significantly revised and expanded
Key Points summarize the facts at-a-glance
New Pearls & Pitfalls highlight noteworthy medical info and areas of caution
16-page full-color insert aids visual recognition of skin, eye, and oral disorders
2020 Handbook of ECC
2020 Handbook of ECCView
The 2020 edition of the Handbook of Emergency Cardiovasular Care for Healhcare Providers incorporates the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
This pocket-sized reference tool, highly-popular among healthcare professionals, provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook is organized by basic, advanced adult and pediatric life support, and newborn resuscitation. It provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more.
The Handbook of ECC is often included on hospital crash carts and accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
2020-2021 Oncology Nursing Drug Handbook
2020-2021 Oncology Nursing Drug HandbookView
2021 Hospital Accreditation Standards
2022 Coding Essentials for Infusion
2022 Hospital Accreditation Standards
5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021
5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021View
Practical and highly organized, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 is a reliable, go-to resource for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. This bestselling title provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 delivers clinical confidence efficiently, allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- 10-day access to 5MinuteConsult.com. Sign up for a trial and experience how easy it is to use 5MinuteConsult at the point of care. Your 5MinuteConsult.com credentials also give you access to the 5Minute app, available in the Apple and Google Play stores.
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care and provides online-exclusive content, including:
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult
- New online-exclusive topics and algorithms on COVID-19 and Telemedicine
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,500 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC
A Clinician's Guide to Helping Children
A Clinician's Guide to Helping ChildrenView
A SONG BELOW WATER
A SONG BELOW WATERView
Meanwhile, Effie is fighting her own family struggles, pitted against literal demons from her past. Together, these best friends must navigate through the perils of high school's junior year.
But everything changes in the aftermath of a siren murder trial that rocks the nation, and Tavia accidentally lets out her magical voice at the worst possible moment.
Soon, nothing in Portland, Oregon, seems safe. To save themselves from drowning, it's only Tavia and Effie's unbreakable sisterhood that proves to be the strongest magic of all.