GPO Members – To see your special pricing, you must be logged in to your HPC Customer Portal account. If you don’t have an account, please register above.
543 products found
Coding Companion 2022 for Primary Care/Pediatrics/Emergency Medicine
Coding Companion 2022 for Primary CareView
CPT 2022 ER Card: Pediatrics
CPT 2022 ER Card: PediatricsView
For a better understanding of the latest revisions to the CPT® code set, rely on the best-selling CPT® Changes 2022: An Insider’s View. Find the meaning behind all the changes included in the AMA’s CPT® 2022 Professional Edition codebook. Invest in this annual publication and get the insider’s perspective into the annual changes in the CPT code set directly from the source—the American Medical Association.
Family Practice/Pediatrics 2022
Family Practice/Pediatrics 2022View
The ICD-10-CM Fast Finders utilize our Optum360 Xpress Coding Matrix with ICD-10-CM codes presented by specialty and updated with the 2022 valid ICD-10-CM codes, in an easy-touse table format that maximizes the number of codes contained in the fast finder and also simplifies code selection. These convenient and reliable coding tools provide complete and valid code selections at your fingertips.
Use this coding tool to determine the most specific ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty – codes that accurately identify the patient condition and level of severity as well as support medical necessity.
Sickle Cell Superheroes
Sickle Cell SuperheroesView
Share this beautiful hand-illustrated children's storybook written by Destiny Van Sciver, a healthcare professional and the mother of two children with sickle cell disease (SCD), a blood disorder affecting people of all ages all around the world. Through her new book, Destiny hopes to provide comfort and better understanding to other families like her own who's young children have also been diagnosed with SCD.
Sickle Cell Superheroes is a sweet fictional story about a young girl showing bravery, strength and determination to live her life to the fullest despite the obstacles she sometimes faces with her blood disorder. This book is a perfect resource for patients and families in hematology departments and sickle cell clinics, and also would make a wonderful addition to any primary K-12 school library, to teach elementary-aged students what it's like living with SCD which some of their classmates very likely have.
"My name is Kenya, and I am a sickle cell superhero. Did you know all sickle cell superheroes have sickle cell disease and share the same fight, even though they have different stories? This is my story, where the sun rises every morning and I become a warrior just like you. What's your story?"
"I received the copy of the book I ordered, Sickle Cell Superheroes, which I understand is published by HPC International Inc. I think the book is wonderful, the content well suited for a younger child, and the illustrations are beautiful. I have passed the book along to our Child Life Specialist that ordered it, along with your website information. I imagine she may take a look at your website to see what other titles you carry. Thank you for your follow-up call and I wish you a lovely day!"
-- Dana Stroth, Administrative Assistant, M Health Fairview, University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital, Child and Family Life Services
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE AUTHOR
2020 Handbook of ECC
2020 Handbook of ECCView
The 2020 edition of the Handbook of Emergency Cardiovasular Care for Healhcare Providers incorporates the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
This pocket-sized reference tool, highly-popular among healthcare professionals, provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information. The handbook is organized by basic, advanced adult and pediatric life support, and newborn resuscitation. It provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more.
The Handbook of ECC is often included on hospital crash carts and accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders.
2020-2021 Oncology Nursing Drug Handbook
2020-2021 Oncology Nursing Drug HandbookView
2021 Hospital Accreditation Standards
2022 Coding Essentials for Infusion
2022 Hospital Accreditation Standards
5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021
5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021View
Practical and highly organized, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 is a reliable, go-to resource for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. This bestselling title provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 delivers clinical confidence efficiently, allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- 10-day access to 5MinuteConsult.com. Sign up for a trial and experience how easy it is to use 5MinuteConsult at the point of care. Your 5MinuteConsult.com credentials also give you access to the 5Minute app, available in the Apple and Google Play stores.
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care and provides online-exclusive content, including:
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult
- New online-exclusive topics and algorithms on COVID-19 and Telemedicine
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,500 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC
A Clinician's Guide to Helping Children
A Clinician's Guide to Helping ChildrenView
A SONG BELOW WATER
A SONG BELOW WATERView
Meanwhile, Effie is fighting her own family struggles, pitted against literal demons from her past. Together, these best friends must navigate through the perils of high school's junior year.
But everything changes in the aftermath of a siren murder trial that rocks the nation, and Tavia accidentally lets out her magical voice at the worst possible moment.
Soon, nothing in Portland, Oregon, seems safe. To save themselves from drowning, it's only Tavia and Effie's unbreakable sisterhood that proves to be the strongest magic of all.
AAP Coding for Pediatrics 2022
AAP Coding for Pediatrics 2022View
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsView
ACT Daily Journal
ACT Daily JournalView
Dramatically change your life in just minutes a day with this powerful guided journal.
When you are faced with life’s challenges, it’s easy to lose track of what’s important, get stuck in your thoughts and emotions, and become bogged down by day-to-day problems. Even if you’ve made a commitment to live according to your core values, the ‘real-world’ has a way of driving a wedge between you and a deeper, more meaningful life. Now there’s a flexible program for learning how to practice a popular, proven-effective therapy protocol on your schedule!
With The ACT Daily Journal, you’ll learn all about the six core processes of acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)—including mindfulness, acceptance, and values-based living—and even learn about a seventh: self-compassion. If there was ever a time to adopt the ACT approach to living, it’s now. By applying ACT to your life, you’ll learn how to roll with life’s punches, and stay in contact with the present moment, even when you have unpleasant thoughts, feelings, and bodily sensations.
The gift of being present is becoming increasingly valuable in these uncertain times of conflict and chaos; it’s never been so important to live flexibly, with more meaning, and with a deeper understanding of shared struggles and our inherent humanity.
ACT is more than just a therapy—it’s a framework for living well. It helps us accept. It teaches us to make a commitment to what we deeply care about. And it works best when practiced daily. Let this journal guide you toward what really matters to you.
Adult Telephone Protocols, 5th edition
Adult Telephone Protocols, 5th editionView
- Completely updated and revised
- 6 new protocols—Anxiety and Panic Attack, Breast Symptoms, Coronavirus (COVID-19), Flank Pain, Hip Pain, and Shoulder Pain
- Triage guidance updated to include video visit options
An American Sickness: How Healthcare Bec
Andrews' Diseases of the Skin
Andrews' Diseases of the SkinView
Now in a fully revised thirteenth edition Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin remains your single-volume must-have resource for core information in dermatology. From residency through clinical practice this award-winning title ensures that you stay up to date with new tools and strategies for diagnosis and treatment new entities and newly recognized diseases and current uses for tried-and-true and newer medications. It’s the reference you’ll turn to again and again when faced with a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin disease.
- Utilizes a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format that clearly covers the full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Provides access to approximately 20 videos online, depicting chemical peels, Q-switched laser tattoo removal, ED&C (electrodesiccation and curettage), nerve block, and more.
- Provides outstanding visual support with 1,340 illustrations – more than 500 new to this edition.
- Presents comprehensively updated information throughout, including new and unusual clinical presentations of syphilis, new diagnostic classifications and therapies for vascular anomalies, and an updated pediatric and genodermatosis review.
- Covers new and evolving treatments for inflammatory, neoplastic, and blistering skin diseases among others. New biologics and phosphodiesterase inhibitors for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, JAK inhibitors for alopecia areata and vitiligo, immune checkpoint inhibitors for melanoma and rituximab for pemphigus are all covered.
- Features a revised and revamped cutaneous adverse drug reaction section, including novel eruptions from new and emerging chemotherapeutic agents and small molecule/targeted inhibitors.
- Discusses new and emerging viruses including Zika and human polyomaviruses.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.