GPO Members – To see your special pricing, you must be logged in to your HPC Customer Portal account. If you don’t have an account, please register above.
216 products found
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Pro Ed w/ online
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Pro Ed w/ onlineView
The only anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th edition brings you world-renowned exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective. In addition to the famous work of Dr. Frank Netter you’ll also find nearly 100 paintings by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado one of today’s foremost medical illustrators. Together these two uniquely talented physician-artists highlight the most clinically relevant views of the human body. In addition more than 50 carefully selected radiologic images help bridge illustrated anatomy to living anatomy as seen in everyday practice.
New to this edition
Updates to the 7th Edition – based on reader requests:
- Full downloadable image bank, now with on/off functionality for individual labels, available at NetterReference.com.
- New Systems Overview section featuring brand-new, full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- More than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, including the clinically important fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, and vasculature of the prostate; and difficult-to-visualize areas like the infratemporal fossa.
- New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
- More than 50 new radiologic images – some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools – have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.
- Updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
- Purchase of this Professional Edition allows access to the full downloadable image bank of the current Atlas as well as additional plates from previous editions and other bonus content at NetterReference.com. [*Your Registered User License allows for the creation of presentations for your individual, personal use which you can present in small group settings of 10 or fewer people. It also permits registered student users to include images in posters at scientific conferences as long as proper citation is included. Complete Registered User License as well as contact information for Institutional sales can be found at www.NetterReference.com.] Access will terminate 5 years from publication or upon publication of the next edition of this title.
- Region-by-region coverage, including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each section.
- Large, clear illustrations with comprehensive labels not only of major structures, but also of those with important relationships.
- Tabular material in separate pages and additional supporting material as a part of the electronic companion so the printed page stays focused on the illustration.
Clinical Neuroanatomy Made Ridiculously
Clinical Neuroanatomy Made RidiculouslyView
Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology 2ed
Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology 2edView
|This updated second edition brings together text, video, full-colour illustrations, interactive activities and more, to provide nursing students with a comprehensive guide to understanding the healthy functioning of the human body.|
Anatomy & Injuries of the HipAnatomical Chart, Laminated 26x20
Anatomy & Injuries of the HipView
Normal anatomy of the hip region showoing muscles, nerves, ligaments, bones,and blood supply
Anterior view of the hip joint
Posterior view of the hip joint
Lateral view of the hip joint
Cross-section of hip joint area with blood supply to head of femur
Anatomy and Injuries of the Hip illustrates and describes the following common injuries:
- Femur head fractures and injuries: intertrochanteric fracture, Femoral Neck fracture, Dislocation
- Hip joint fractures and repair
- Total hip arthroplasty (replacement)
Anatomy & Injuries of the ShoulderAnatomical Chart, Laminated 26x20
Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face,Head, & Neck
Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face,View
Although the writing is both meticulous and comprehensive, the true strength of the book is the illustrations and dissections, which aid in giving the reader a great background into the realm of anatomy of the head and neck. -- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Anatomy for Plastic Surgery of the Face, Head, and Neck details the complex regional anatomy of the face, head and neck, providing plastic surgery and otolaryngology residents with a solid anatomical knowledge base. There are many danger zones involved in operating on the head and neck, and the detailed knowledge of anatomy that readers gain from this reference will help them avoid the surgical mishaps that often result in patient disfigurement.
Complex regional anatomy of the head and neck detailed with drawings, intraoperative photos and radiologic images
Online access to videos in which authors walk readers through the anatomy of the face, head and neck
Covers the latest anatomical topics, including arterial supply of the facial skin and sensory nerves of the head and neck
This excellent anatomical reference will be read cover to cover by young plastic surgeons and otolaryngologists, as well as residents in these specialties. More experienced surgeons will refer to it whenever they need to learn about an unfamiliar area of the head and neck.
Anatomy TrainsMyofascial Meridians for Manual and Movement Therapists
Atlas of Human Anatomy
Atlas of Human AnatomyView
Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy & GynecologicSurgery
Atrial Fibrillation & Ischemic Strokeschart
Atrial Fibrillation and Ischemic Strokeschart
Blood & Blood Pressure chart
Body Organ Wall Chart Set - Paper
Body Systems Chart Set Laminated
Body Systems Chart Set Paper
Bone & Bone Growth chart