GPO Members – To see your special pricing, you must be logged in to your HPC Customer Portal account. If you don’t have an account, please register above.
880 products found
Mastering the Complex Sale
Mastering the Complex SaleView
?Geoffrey A. Moore, author of Crossing the Chasm and Living on the Fault Line
"There?s a powerful message in this book for senior executives: If your margins are eroding and your organization is trapped in the conventional sales paradigm, Mastering the Complex Sale has the road map and Jeff Thull is an excellent guide. He has captured the essence of selling in today?s turbulent times. A must-read for your entire organization."
?Mario Concha, President, Georgia-Pacific Resins, Inc.
"The Prime Process cuts across all trading entities, multiple cultures, geographic borders, and functional disciplines. Mastering the Complex Sale is a clear approach to successfully bringing together the multiple perspectives of sophisticated sales processes. It is required reading for any complex business, whether local or global."
?Gerhard D. Meese, Executive Vice President, Dover Technologies International, Inc.
"Mastering the Complex Sale is a masterpiece! It?s street smart and research backed and full of real-life practical advice on how to move all the chess pieces in the complex sales game. You?ll walk away with not only the ?what? and the ?how? of the complex sale, but also discover how to build the mental stamina it takes to compete at the top."
?Donato Tramuto, President and CEO, Protocare Sciences
"Mastering the Complex Sale lays out the most significant business and sales strategy to come along in years. It is clearly leading-edge thinking. As a technology innovator, we see it as a must. Read it and win!"
?Tim Klein, CEO, ATTO Technology, Inc.
"Jeff Thull?s leading-edge thinking has contributed to a change in our fundamental approach to sales and marketing and has had a significant impact on our bottom line. Mastering the Complex Sale and the Prime Process is a prescription for global success!"
?Dr. Richard M. Brooks, Vice President?Worldwide Marketing,
"Thull?s clear and distinctive advice provides the reader with a real-world road map for maximizing results in high-stakes sales. Diagnostic Business Development takes today?s consultative salesperson?s game to the next level. This book is mandatory for those looking to gain a true competitive advantage and distinguish themselves from the competition."
?Donny Holender, Vice President?Sales, Universal Computer Systems, Inc.
From the Inside Flap:
In today's turbulent and volatile marketplace, even the most experienced professionals are struggling with the rapid commoditization of their complex, high-value solutions. The complexity of the problems to be solved and the competitive threats we face are increasing at an alarming rate. At the same time, your customers are wrestling with mission-critical decisions and evaluating solutions that all sound the same and come packaged with a high degree of risk and a low probability of success. Your success demands an exceptional strategy and precise execution that must clearly set you apart from your competition.
Continuing to evolve the breakthrough thinking of his bestselling classic Mastering the Complex Sale in this new edition, Jeff Thull once again pushes the envelope to give professionals?from individuals struggling with their first call, to senior executives trying to figure out why their value strategy is falling short?a comprehensive guide to navigate and win high-stakes sales. You will find yourself rethinking your beliefs about selling, applying this straightforward strategy, and achieving the success you are looking for.
Jeff will lead you through Diagnostic Business Development, a complete and effective system derived from years of experience with top sales professionals and executive teams worldwide. It is a proven diagnostic, value-based approach that positions you with respect and exceptional credibility as a valued business advisor and contributor to your customers' success. In fact, it's not about selling?it's about guiding quality business decisions that will connect and quantify your unique value and remove your customers' internal barriers that prevent them from moving forward.
Maternal-Fetal Evidence Based Guidelines
Maternal-Fetal Evidence Based GuidelinesView
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Principlesand Practice Creasy & Resnik's
Maternal-Fetal Medicine PrinciplesView
- Focuses on complicated obstetric issues, highlighting the most commonly encountered anomalies and providing clear guidelines for obstetric and neonatal management.
- Offers comprehensive updates on rapidly changing topics, including a completely revised section on genetics and genetic technology for prenatal diagnoses, as well as an expanded imaging section accompanied by new videos on abdominal, urogenital, and skeletal imaging.
- Includes four new chapters: Molecular Genetic Technology, MRI in Obstetrical Imaging, Obesity in Pregnancy, and Pregnancy as a Window to Future Health.
- Features numerous flow charts for quick access to diagnosis and treatment protocols and to clarify complex material.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new editors Dr. Joshua Copel, an expert in the field of fetal therapy who has pioneered new diagnostic techniques for unborn patients and their mothers, and Dr. Robert Silver, a leader in the maternal-fetal medicine community.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Medical Management of Type 2 Diabetes
Medical Management of Type 2 DiabetesView
"This book has been updated to provide state-of-the-art information on Type 2 Diabetes by a select group of experts. It also reflects the most recent Clinical Practice Recommendations from the American Diabetes Association, including the diagnostic and classification criteria adopted by the Association in 2004"--
Medications and Mothers' Milk 2017
Medications and Mothers' Milk 2017View
Now in its 17th Edition, Medications and Mothers’ Milk, is the worldwide best selling drug reference on the use of medications in breastfeeding mothers. This book provides you with the most current, complete, and easy-to-read information on thousands of medications in breastfeeding mothers.
This massive update has numerous new drugs, diseases, vaccines, and syndromes. It also contains new tables, and changes to hundreds of existing drugs.
Written by a world-renown clinical pharmacologist, Dr. Thomas Hale, and Clinical Pharmacy Specialist Dr. Hilary Rowe, this drug reference provides the most comprehensive review of the data available regarding the transfer of various medications into human milk.
This new and expanded reference has data on 1,115 drugs, vaccines, and herbals, with many other drugs and substances included in the appendices.
New to this Edition:
- Many new drugs, vaccines, herbals, and chemicals.
- Major updates to existing drug monographs.
- New tables to compare and contrast the suitability of psychiatric medications.
- New table to compare and contrast pain medications.
- Updated table and new monograph on hormonal contraception.
If you work with breastfeeding mothers, this book is an essential tool to use in your practice.
Middle Ear Infection Chart: Laminated
Middle Ear Infection Chart: Paper
Middle Ear Infection Chart: PaperView
The Middle Ear Infections chart is a detailed overview of the causes, symptoms, and treatments for otitis media, or infection of the middle ear. Acute otitis media, otitis media with effusion and Eustachian tube dysfunctions are explained through graphics and type. Heavy cover stock with protective varnish for durability.
Mild Traumatic Brain Injury& Postconcussion Syndrome
Mild Traumatic Brain InjuryView
Traumatic brain injuries constitute a major global public health problem, but until now, MTBIs, which constitute up to 90 percent of all treated TBIs, have been difficult to evaluate and manage clinically because of the absence of a viable model. Dr. McCrea's book thus provides a welcome evidence base for all clinicians - including psychologists, neuropsychologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, rehabilitation medicine physicians, physiatrists, and nurses - involved in the clinical diagnosis and treatment of MTBI, as well as attorneys involved in personal injury litigation and personal injury defense. Each section of the book ends with a helpful summary of the 'Top 10 Conclusions.' Instructions for earning AACN-administered CE credit are included.
Miller's Anesthesia, 2 Vol Set
Mosby's 2018 Nursing Drug Reference
Mosby's 2018 Nursing Drug ReferenceView
Choose the drug handbook trusted for nearly 30 years! From the leading name in nursing, Mosby’s 2018 Nursing Drug Reference is a full-color portable nursing drug handbook that makes it easy to find the most vital information on the drugs that nurses administer most frequently. More than 5,000 drugs are profiled ― including 20-30 new entries for drugs recently approved by the FDA. . No other drug guide places a higher emphasis on patient safety, with Black Box Warnings for dangerous adverse reactions, Safety Alerts for situations requiring special attention, and a focus on both common and life-threatening side effects. Backed with practical online resources, Mosby’s Nursing Drug Reference proves there is a difference in drug guides. It’s Mosby’s bestselling drug reference for nurses!
- Black Box Warnings provide alerts to FDA warnings of dangerous or life-threatening drug reactions.
- Safety Alert icon highlights the most critical drug interactions and side effects.
- Common and life-threatening side effects are organized by body system, showing signs to watch for during assessments.
- Coverage of IV drug administration highlights dosage and IV administration instructions, including safety considerations and Y-site, syringe, and additive compatibilities.
- Alphabetical organization by generic name provides quick and easy access to specific drugs, and a full-color design highlights important information.
- Nursing Process steps are used as the framework for organizing all nursing care information.Overview of drug categories explains the safe administration of common classes of drugs, as well as their common side effects and interactions.
- Cross-references indicate drug information that may be found in the appendices.
- Complete pharmacokinetic information includes the mechanism and absorption of the drug as well as its action, duration, and excretion.
- NEW! 20-30 added monographs provide up-to-date content on newly released drugs.
- NEW! BEERS indications included for selected monographs.
- NEW! Drugs with genetic indications identifiable by easy to spot icon.
Mosby's 2019 Nursing Drug Reference
Mosby's 2020 Nursing Drug Reference
Mosby's 2020 Nursing Drug ReferenceView
Common and life-threatening side effects are organized by body system, showing signs to watch for during assessments.
IV drug administration coverage in bold highlight dosage and IV administration instructions, including safety considerations and Y-site, syringe, and additive compatibilities.
Safety Alert icon highlights the most critical drug interactions and side effects.
Nursing Process steps are used as the framework for organizing all nursing care information.
Complete pharmacokinetic information includes the mechanism and absorption of the drug as well as its action, duration, and excretion.
Black Box Warnings provide alerts to FDA warnings of dangerous or life-threatening drug reactions.
Logical, alphabetical organization by generic name provides quick and easy access to specific drugs, and a full-color design highlights important information.
Cross-references indicate drug information that may be found in the appendices.
Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Exam Review
Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Exam ReviewView
Prepare for success on your certification exam! Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Exam Review, 4th Edition provides a complete review of core knowledge, thousands of review questions, and nine practice exams – plus a custom online engine that allows for unlimited opportunities to practice specific topics or create unique simulated exams. A bulleted, outline format makes review easier, reinforcing understanding with full-color illustrations, photographs, and summary tables. All questions reflect the latest exam blueprints. This resource provides you comprehensive support every step of the way for entry-level or sterile compounding certification.
- Convenient, easy-to-follow outline format provides a comprehensive review of pharmacy technician exam topics.
- Mapping tables link content to the knowledge categories on the PTCE and ExCPT exam blueprints, including pharmacology and medications, law, patient safety, and quality assurance.
- 700 electronic flashcards help you memorize key facts by covering the most commonly prescribed drugs, common herbals, abbreviations, and more.
- NEW! UPDATED organization of content matches the newest exam blueprints.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Comprehensive coverage prepares you for entry-level Pharmacy Technician certification, plus the sterile compounding specialty exam.
- NEW! Online custom test generator creates timed, simulated exams built from exam blueprints and allows you to focus your practice on any areas of weakness.
- EXPANDED! More than 2,600 review questions – all with answers and rationales – include a pretest, questions in each chapter, nine printed practice examinations, and unlimited practice and simulation online.
- NEW Compounded Sterile Products chapter provides an in-depth review specifically for the CSPT exam.
- NEW! Full-color illustrations visually reinforce important test information.
My Sickle Cell Journal
My Sickle Cell JournalView
Overview: Doctors today know the important health benefits their patients can achieve from journaling about a medical condition. Not only can our new journal help sickle cell patients to write about their thoughts and feelings, it has also been designed to serve as a useful tool for doctors by prompting patients to record medication side effects, their personal experience with the disease, and even questions they want to ask at their next office visit.
Journaling is PROVEN to reduce stress, improve clarity of thoughts & have a positive impact on patient well-being!
My Sickle Cell Journal is a mini pocket-sized journal made specifically for sickle cell patients of all ages to use to help manage and track their chronic blood disorder, which includes a section to record your personal patient MEDICAL HISTORY as well as a section to document SIDE EFFECTS from prescription medications you’re taking and treatments you’re undergoing.
Journal dimensions are 4" x 6".
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics2-Volume Set 20th Edition
Nelson Textbook of PediatricsView
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics,2-Volume Set
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics,View
Welcome to the 21st Edition of Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics – the reference of choice among pediatricians, pediatric residents, and others involved in the care of young patients. This fully revised edition continues to provide the breadth and depth of knowledge you expect from Nelson, while also keeping you up to date with new advances in the science and art of pediatric practice. Authoritative and reader-friendly, it delivers the information you need in a concise, easy-to-use format for everyday reference and study. From rapidly changing diagnostic and treatment protocols to new technologies to the wide range of biologic, psychologic, and social problems faced by children today, this comprehensive 2-volume reference keeps you on the cutting edge of the very best in pediatric care.
- Includes more than 70 new chapters, including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Rare and Undiagnosed Diseases, Approach to Mitochondrial Disorders, Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, Zika, update on Ebola, Epigenetics, Autoimmune Encephalitis, Global Health, Racism, Media Violence, Strategies for Health Behavior Change, Positive Parenting, and many more.
- Features hundreds of new figures and tables throughout for visual clarity and quick reference.
- Offers new and expanded information on CRISPR gene editing; LGBT health care; gun violence; vaccinations; immune treatment with CAR-T cells; new technology in imaging and genomics; new protocols in cancer, genetics, immunology, and pulmonary medicine; and much more.
- Provides fresh perspectives from four new associate editors: Nathan J. Blum of The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia; Karen Wilson of Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York; Samir S. Shah of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center; and Robert C. Tasker of Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Provides regular updates online, written exclusively for Nelson.
- Remains your indispensable source for definitive, evidence-based answers on every aspect of pediatric care.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Neuroanatomy for the Neuroscientist
Neuroanatomy for the NeuroscientistView
Neuropsychology of Epilepsy& Epilepsy Surgery
Neuropsychology of EpilepsyView
The book also details the role of neuropsychology within the epilepsy surgery process including pre-and post-surgery cognitive evaluations, cortical stimulation mapping, functional neuroimaging, and intracarotid amobarbital (Wada) procedures and reviews the major surgical treatment options used in the intractable epilepsies. Case examples are dispersed throughout the text with neuropsychological results as heuristic aids. The book concludes with a glossary of epilepsy terms.