GPO Members – To see your special pricing, you must be logged in to your HPC Customer Portal account. If you don’t have an account, please register above.
703 products found
An Active Partnership Heart Health
An Active Partnership Heart HealthView
Controlling Your Risk Factors, AHA -25pk
Controlling Your Risk Factors, AHA -25pkView
(ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Sys
(ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information SysView
CISSP Study Guide - fully updated for the 2021 CISSP Body of Knowledge
(ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Official Study Guide, 9th Edition has been completely updated based on the latest 2021 CISSP Exam Outline. This bestselling Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of the exam objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to expert content, knowledge from our real-world experience, advice on mastering this adaptive exam, access to the Sybex online interactive learning environment, and much more. Reinforce what you've learned with key topic exam essentials and chapter review questions.
The three co-authors of this book bring decades of experience as cybersecurity practitioners and educators, integrating real-world expertise with the practical knowledge you’ll need to successfully pass the CISSP exam. Combined, they’ve taught cybersecurity concepts to millions of students through their books, video courses, and live training programs.
Along with the book, you also get access to Sybex's superior online interactive learning environment that includes:
Over 900 new and improved practice test questions with complete answer explanations. This includes all of the questions from the book plus four additional online-only practice exams, each with 125 unique questions. You can use the online-only practice exams as full exam simulations. Our questions will help you identify where you need to study more. Get more than 90 percent of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam.
More than 700 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce your learning and give you last-minute test prep before the exam
A searchable glossary in PDF to give you instant access to the key terms you need to know for the exam
New for the 9th edition: Audio Review. Author Mike Chapple reads the Exam Essentials for each chapter providing you with 2 hours and 50 minutes of new audio review for yet another way to reinforce your knowledge as you prepare.
Coverage of all of the exam topics in the book means you'll be ready for:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
10-Step Depression Relief Workbook
10-Step Depression Relief WorkbookView
Defeat depression in 10-steps with CBT-focused exercises from the Depression Relief Workbook.
CBT therapy is an effective, evidence-based method to take control of your depression. In the Depression Relief Workbook, Dr. Simon Rego, a professor and expert in CBT therapy with over 20 years of experience treating depression, teams up with mental health advocate and CEO of Stigma Fighters, Sarah Fader, to break CBT therapy down into an easy-to-follow personalized program to help you heal from depression. Offering guidance and support, the Depression Relief Workbook gives you a practical and straightforward 10-step strategy to fight depression and keep it from coming back.
Inside the Depression Relief Workbook you’ll find:
- A Personal Plan providing guidance and relief for anyone suffering from mild to moderate depression, for use on their own, or in tandem with a larger therapy program
- A 10-Step Strategy to Get Better applying the most effective tools of CBT therapy to understand, identify, and break negative thought patterns
- Life Changing Exercises helping you define, combat, and overcome depression through activities, worksheets, questionnaires, and opportunities for reflection
“In The 10-Step Depression Relief Workbook, Dr. Rego and Ms. Fader have taken the best of what decades of research on clinical treatment of depression has to offer and developed an accessible self-help program that will be useful not only to individuals experiencing depression, but also by practitioners looking for a helpful clinical supplement for their clients.”―Christopher R. Martell, Ph.D., Co-Author of Overcoming Depression One Step at a Time
2021 Hospital Accreditation Standards
2021 Navigator for Radiation Oncology
2021 Navigator for Radiation OncologyView
2022 Comprehensive Accreditation Manual
2022 Guidelines for Perioperative
2022 Guidelines for PerioperativeView
2022 Navigator Radiation Oncology
2022 Navigator Radiation OncologyView
212 The Extra Degree paperback
212 The Extra Degree paperbackView
5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021
5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021View
Practical and highly organized, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 is a reliable, go-to resource for primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. This bestselling title provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 delivers clinical confidence efficiently, allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- 10-day access to 5MinuteConsult.com. Sign up for a trial and experience how easy it is to use 5MinuteConsult at the point of care. Your 5MinuteConsult.com credentials also give you access to the 5Minute app, available in the Apple and Google Play stores.
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care and provides online-exclusive content, including:
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult
- New online-exclusive topics and algorithms on COVID-19 and Telemedicine
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,500 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC
7 Habits of Highly Effective People-Mini
7 Habits of Highly Effective People-MiniView
A Clinician's Guide to Gender-Affirming
A Clinician's Guide to Helping Children
A Clinician's Guide to Helping ChildrenView
ACLS EP Manual and Resource Text
ACLS Provider Manual eBook
ACSM's Resources for Personal Trainer
ACSM's Resources for Personal TrainerView
This title continues to recognize the Personal Trainer as a professional in the continuum of creating healthy lifestyles and provides the Personal Trainer with both the tools and scientific evidence to build safe and effective exercise programs for a variety of clients. ACSM’s Resources for the Personal Trainer is the official preparation book for the ACSM Certified Personal TrainerSM examination.
Divided into six distinctly different parts, ranging from an introduction to the profession of personal training to how to run a personal training business, ACSM’s Resources for the Personal Trainer provides coverage of anatomy, exercise physiology, biomechanics, behavior modification, and nutrition as well as assessment of strength and flexibility and the development of resistance and cardiorespiratory training programs. The science- and evidence-based approach allows the Personal Trainer to transfer knowledge to their clients effectively.
Acute and Chronic Wounds
Acute and Chronic WoundsView
Prevent and manage wounds with this expert, all-inclusive resource! Acute & Chronic Wounds: Current Management Concepts, 5th Edition provides the latest diagnostic and treatment guidelines to help you provide quality care for patients with wounds. This textbook presents an interprofessional approach to maintaining skin integrity and managing the numerous types of skin damage including topics that range from the physiology of wound healing, general principles of wound management, vulnerable patient populations, management of percutaneous tubes, and specific care instructions to program development. Written by respected nursing educators Ruth Bryant and Denise Nix, this bestselling reference also provides excellent preparation for all wound certification exams.
- A comprehensive approach to the care of patients with acute and chronic wounds guides students and health care providers to design, deliver and evaluate quality skin and wound care in a systematic fashion; the comprehensive approach includes the latest advances in diagnosis, differentiation of wound types, nutrition, prevention, treatment, and pharmacology.
- Self-assessment questions and answers in each chapter help you assess your knowledge and prepare for all wound certification exams.
- Checklists offer a concise, easy-to-read summary of the steps needed to achieve the best patient care outcomes.
- Risk assessment scales help in determining a patient's risk for developing a wound, and wound classification tools identify the proper terminology to be used in documentation.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter focus your study on the most important content.
- Principles for practice development boost outcomes and productivity in agencies and institutions, home care, acute care, long-term care, and long-term acute care settings.
- NEW coverage includes the latest guidelines from WOCN, AAWC, NPUAP, EPUAP, and PPPIA, and the American College of Physicians.
- New sections cover the prevention and management of biofilm, the new skin tear classification system, MASD and MARCI, CTP terminology and classification scheme, and integration of the Health Belief Model.
- NEW! Additional full-color photographs show the differential diagnosis of types of skin damage, management of fistulas, and NPWT procedures.
- NEW! Clinical Consult features help in applying concepts to clinical practice, showing students and health care professionals how to assess, manage, and document real-life patient and staff encounters using the ADPIE framework.
- NEW two-color illustrations and design make the book more visually appealing.
ADHD Rating Scale—5 for Children and Ado
ADHD Rating Scale—5 for Children and AdoView
New to This Edition:
*Updated for DSM-5.
*Separate adolescent versions of both home and school rating scales.
*Includes functional impairment items linked to each symptom dimension (inattention symptoms and hyperactive-impulsive symptoms).
*Full analysis of the revised scale's psychometric properties.
What does it do?: Quickly determines the frequency and severity of ADHD symptoms and impairments.
Age Range: 5-17
Administration Time: 5 minutes for each scale.
Format: Parent-report and teacher-report rating scales (includes parent forms in English and Spanish).
Cost of Additional Forms: No cost--purchasers get permission to reproduce the forms and score sheets for repeated use.
Includes Permission to Photocopy:
Enhancing the convenience and value of the [ital]ADHD Rating Scale-5[/ital], the limited duplication license allows individual purchasers to reproduce the forms and score sheets for use with their clients or patients, yielding considerable cost savings over other available scales. The large format and sturdy wire binding facilitate photocopying.
Age range: 5-17.
Rating Scales and Scoring Sheets
ADHD Rating Scale-5, Home Version: Child (English)
ADHD Rating Scale-5, Home Version: Adolescent (English)
ADHD Rating Scale-5, Home Version: Child (Spanish)
ADHD Rating Scale-5, Home Version: Adolescent (Spanish)
ADHD Rating Scale-5, Home Version: Symptom Scoring Sheet for Boys
ADHD Rating Scale-5, Home Version: Symptom Scoring Sheet for Girls
ADHD Rating Scale-5, Home Version: Impairment Scoring Sheet for Boys
ADHD Rating Scale-5, Home Version: Impairment Scoring Sheet for Girls
ADHD Rating Scale-5, School Version: Child
ADHD Rating Scale-5, School Version: Adolescent
ADHD Rating Scale-5, School Version: Symptom Scoring Sheet for Boys
ADHD Rating Scale-5, School Version: Symptom Scoring Sheet for Girls
ADHD Rating Scale-5, School Version: Impairment Scoring Sheet for Boys
ADHD Rating Scale-5, School Version: Impairment Scoring Sheet for Girls