2024 Intravenous Meds 40th Ed
2024 Intravenous Meds 40th EdView
AACN Core Curriculum for Critical Care
AACN Core Curriculum for Critical CareView
Get ready for clinical practice in progressive and critical care nursing with this definitive resource! From the experts at the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, the AACN Core Curriculum for Progressive and Critical Care Nursing, 8th Edition covers the knowledge and skills needed to prepare for the CCRN® and PCCN® certification examinations and to provide safe and effective care in progressive and critical care settings. Content in this edition corresponds to the most recent CCRN® and PCCN® exam blueprints and reflects the latest in evidence-based practice. With its clear outline format and comprehensive coverage of nursing competencies, this text is both a convenient clinical reference and a valuable study tool.
AACN Proced Manual for Progress 8th Ed
AACN Proced Manual for Progress 8th EdView
Edited by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses and written by more than 100 critical care experts under the direction of Karen L. Johnson, PhD, RN, FAAN, this definitive reference represents the gold standard of care for procedures performed in progressive and critical care settings. It guides you through procedures common to the adult critical care environment, including those performed by advanced practice nurses, in an illustrated, step-by-step format. This edition — now in in full color — features new procedures, new and updated illustrations, and updated content throughout, reflecting the latest evidence-based guidelines and national and international protocols. Quick-reference tabs make it easier than ever to locate content quickly. This new edition integrates key AACN initiatives, such as Practice Alerts, and coordinates closely with the AACN Core Curriculum for Progressive and Critical Care Nursing, 8th Edition. Chapter-specific quick-links employ QR codes for instant access to high-quality online references.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Academy of Nutrition and DieteticsView
Adherence and Self-Management in Ped
AHFS Drug Information 2021
AHFS Drug Information 2021View
|AHFS DI contains the most trustworthy drug information available- all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses. Benefits that are unique to only AHFS DI include: The only print compendium designated by the U.S. Congress The only compendium published by a professional and scientific society The only reference that has been trusted by pharmacists and other healthcare professionals for over 60 years. Learn more about related resources, electronic only monographs, and AHFS Clinical Drug Information at ahfsdruginformation.com.|
AIMS Score Sheets, 2nd Edition
AIMS Score Sheets, 2nd EditionView
Alexander's Care of the Patient 17th Ed
Alexander's Care of the Patient 17th EdView
Andrews' Diseases of the Skin
Andrews' Diseases of the SkinView
Now in a fully revised thirteenth edition Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin remains your single-volume must-have resource for core information in dermatology. From residency through clinical practice this award-winning title ensures that you stay up to date with new tools and strategies for diagnosis and treatment new entities and newly recognized diseases and current uses for tried-and-true and newer medications. It’s the reference you’ll turn to again and again when faced with a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin disease.
- Utilizes a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format that clearly covers the full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Provides access to approximately 20 videos online, depicting chemical peels, Q-switched laser tattoo removal, ED&C (electrodesiccation and curettage), nerve block, and more.
- Provides outstanding visual support with 1,340 illustrations – more than 500 new to this edition.
- Presents comprehensively updated information throughout, including new and unusual clinical presentations of syphilis, new diagnostic classifications and therapies for vascular anomalies, and an updated pediatric and genodermatosis review.
- Covers new and evolving treatments for inflammatory, neoplastic, and blistering skin diseases among others. New biologics and phosphodiesterase inhibitors for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, JAK inhibitors for alopecia areata and vitiligo, immune checkpoint inhibitors for melanoma and rituximab for pemphigus are all covered.
- Features a revised and revamped cutaneous adverse drug reaction section, including novel eruptions from new and emerging chemotherapeutic agents and small molecule/targeted inhibitors.
- Discusses new and emerging viruses including Zika and human polyomaviruses.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Anesthesia: A Comprehensive Rev, 6th
Anesthesia: A Comprehensive Rev, 6thView
APT Test Attention Process Training Test
ASE’s Comprehensive Strain Imaging, 1E
ASE’s Comprehensive Strain Imaging, 1EView
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Pro Ed w/ online
Atlas of Human Anatomy, Pro Ed w/ onlineView
The only anatomy atlas illustrated by physicians Atlas of Human Anatomy 7th edition brings you world-renowned exquisitely clear views of the human body with a clinical perspective. In addition to the famous work of Dr. Frank Netter you’ll also find nearly 100 paintings by Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado one of today’s foremost medical illustrators. Together these two uniquely talented physician-artists highlight the most clinically relevant views of the human body. In addition more than 50 carefully selected radiologic images help bridge illustrated anatomy to living anatomy as seen in everyday practice.
New to this edition
Updates to the 7th Edition – based on reader requests:
- Full downloadable image bank, now with on/off functionality for individual labels, available at NetterReference.com.
- New Systems Overview section featuring brand-new, full-body views of surface anatomy, vessels, nerves, and lymphatics.
- More than 25 new illustrations by Dr. Machado, including the clinically important fascial columns of the neck, deep veins of the leg, hip bursae, and vasculature of the prostate; and difficult-to-visualize areas like the infratemporal fossa.
- New Clinical Tables at the end of each regional section that focus on structures with high clinical significance. These tables provide quick summaries, organized by body system, and indicate where to best view key structures in the illustrated plates.
- More than 50 new radiologic images – some completely new views and others using newer imaging tools – have been included based on their ability to assist readers in grasping key elements of gross anatomy.
- Updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
- Purchase of this Professional Edition allows access to the full downloadable image bank of the current Atlas as well as additional plates from previous editions and other bonus content at NetterReference.com. [*Your Registered User License allows for the creation of presentations for your individual, personal use which you can present in small group settings of 10 or fewer people. It also permits registered student users to include images in posters at scientific conferences as long as proper citation is included. Complete Registered User License as well as contact information for Institutional sales can be found at www.NetterReference.com.] Access will terminate 5 years from publication or upon publication of the next edition of this title.
- Region-by-region coverage, including Muscle Table appendices at the end of each section.
- Large, clear illustrations with comprehensive labels not only of major structures, but also of those with important relationships.
- Tabular material in separate pages and additional supporting material as a part of the electronic companion so the printed page stays focused on the illustration.
Atlas of Pain Management Injection Tech
Atlas of Pain Management Injection TechView
Focusing on the "how-to" details of pain management injection techniques, this best-selling atlas helps you master the key nerve blocks you need to know to successfully treat common and uncommon pain syndromes. Nearly 200 joint and muscular injections, as well as 30 brand-new injection techniques, are presented in a highly illustrated, easy-to-follow format. Dr. Steven D. Waldman walks you through every essential pain management procedure used today - from the head and neck to the foot and ankle, and everywhere in between.
- Shows exactly how to evaluate the causes of pain, identify the most promising injection technique, locate the injection site with precision, and deliver effective pain relief to your patients.
- Helps you find what you need quickly with a logical organization by anatomic region, and templated chapters that cover indications and clinical considerations, clinically relevant anatomy, technique, side effects and complications, and Dr. Waldman's own clinical pearls.
- Focuses on the "how" rather than the "why" of office-based procedures, including greatly expanded ultrasound content that includes illustrations showing proper transducer placement, patient positioning, and ultrasound images.
- Includes 30 brand-new injection techniques, including Greater Auricular Nerve Block, Genicular Nerve Block, Medial Cutaneous Nerve Block, Digital Nerve Block of the Thumb, Sacral Nerve Block, Injection Technique For Plantar Fasciitis, and many more.
- Features new full color drawings that show appropriate needle placement and trajectory used to reach each target, as well as photographs, radiographs, ultrasound, CT, and MRI images throughout.
Atlas of Pediatric Echocardiography
Atlas of Pediatric EchocardiographyView
Written by Dr. Filip Kucera, a pediatric cardiology consultant at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Atlas of Pediatric Echocardiography provides "next level" guidance for clinicians who want to improve their echocardiographic skills. It covers a wide range of levels, from a beginner to an advanced level. This highly illustrated atlas is an excellent resource not only for pediatric cardiologists and trainees in pediatric cardiology, but also neonatologists, pediatric intensivists, and pediatricians with an interest in echocardiography.
•Contains over 800 high-quality echocardiograms, depicting normal views followed by congenital and acquired cardiovascular defects and other conditions.
•Provides clear explanations for all pathology images for a clear understanding of the diagnosis.
•Includes a guide to normal echocardiographic examination.
•Covers segmental approach to congenital heart disease; atrial, ventricular and atrio-ventricular septal defects; diseases of the mitral, tricuspid, left and right ventricular outflow tract; double outlet right ventricle; tetralogy of Fallot; transposition of the great arteries; truncus arteriosus; functionally single ventricle; PDA; coarctation and interruption of the aorta; vascular rings; pulmonary and systemic venous anomalies; congenital coronary artery abnormalities; myocarditis; cardiomyopathies; Kawasaki disease; rheumatic heart disease; infective endocarditis; pericardial disease; cardiac tumors; pulmonary hypertension; genetic syndromes; mechanical circulatory support; heart transplantation and more.
Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis
Atlas of Pediatric Physical DiagnosisView
Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic
Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and GynecologicView
Bailey and Scott Diagnostic Microbiology