CPT 2023 ER Coding Card: Pediatrics
Each double-sided, laminated CPT® 2023 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate quick, yet accurate Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) coding by including hundreds of the most reported CPT codes per medical specialty. These easyto-use reference cards allow health care professionals and practice staff to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the CPT codebook. A separate Modifiers card lists all CPT and HCPCS Level II modifiers for use with CPT codes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• AMA EXCLUSIVE! — CPT medium descriptors, symbols, and official CPT guidelines included on the cards for each specialty.
• Illustrations and tables from the CPT® 2023 Professional Edition — provide visual examples of anatomy, procedures and services discussed within the codes.
• Formatted in code order by codebook sections and subsections — makes locating a code quick and easy for those familiar with the codebook.
• Portability — cards fit easily into the codebook.
• Durable — lamination creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource suitable for daily use
- This is a Featured item!
- Retail price: $24.95
- Log in for discount pricing
- Publisher: American Medical Association
- ISBN: 9781640162471