Coding&Pymt Guide Behavioral Health Srv
The Coding and Payment Guide for Behavioral Health Services is your one-stop coding, reimbursement, and documentation resource developed exclusively for behavioral health. This comprehensive and easy-to-use guide is updated for 2023 and organized by specialty-specific CPT® codes. Each CPT® code includes its official description and lay description, coding tip, Medicare edits, and relative value units and is cross-coded to common ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes to complete the coding process. Getting to the code information you need has never been so easy.
Key Features and Benefits
• NEW – Evaluation and Management (E/M) Services Guidelines – E/M codes are used every day in your practice. Now with CPT® E/M Guidelines and our Optum Coding Tips, you have all the information you need to select the correct E/M code for the service provided.
• Procedure code icons. Quickly identify new, revised, add-on, and telemedicine procedure codes, making your coding process for procedures and E/M services quick and efficient.
• ICD-10-CM code icons. Icons identify male and female only codes, as well as age-related and laterality diagnosis codes.
• Easily determine fees for your practice and reinforce consistency in the charges. Relative value units including the practice, work, and malpractice components with the total RVUs for non-facility and facility are included.
• Quickly find information. All the information you need is provided with the CPT® code, including illustrations, lay descriptions, coding tips, clinical terms, Medicare RVUs and IOM references, and commonly associated ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes.
• CPT® Assistant references. Identify that an article or discussion of the CPT® code has been in the American Medical Association’s CPT® Assistant newsletter. Use the citation to locate the correct volume.
• Avoid claim denials and/or audits. Medicare payer information includes references to Internet Only Manual (IOM) guidelines and follow-up days.
• CCI edits by CPT® and HCPCS procedure code. CPT® and HCPCS procedure codes with their associated CCI edits are provided in a special section. Quarterly updates are available online at Optumcoding.com Product Update / Support page. CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
- This is a Featured item!
- Retail price: $185.95
- Log in for discount pricing
- Publisher: Optum360
- ISBN: 9781622547975