Dental Office Medical Emergencies
Dental Office Medical Emergencies, A Manual of Office Response Protocols, is designed to assist dental professionals and others in addressing emergency situations, facilitating treatment, and reinforcing basic life support techniques. This reference is intended for use by during times of crisis, as well as for office preparedness, and staff training for management of emergencies.
This reference seeks to provide information to the practicing dentist and healthcare office personnel so that prevention and management of office emergencies are an integral part of the normal operational knowledge base.
• Updated CPR & Basic Life Support with Updated Algorithms
• Enhanced Emergency Drug Monographs
• Updated Topics under Neurologic Dysfunction/Changes in Affect
• Updated Antibiotic Prophylaxis Preprocedural Guidelines
• Procedures and Protocols Defined by Symptom Analysis
• Updated Contemporary Reference List
• Basic Action Plan for Stabilization
• Loss of Consciousness
• Respiratory Distress
• Chest Pain
• Allergic/Drug Reactions
• Altered Sensation/Changes in Affect
• Management of Acute Bleeding
- This is a Featured item!
- Retail price: $69.95
- Log in for discount pricing
- Publisher: Lexi-Comp Inc.
- ISBN: 9781591953609