Manual of Dental Implants
The Lexicomp Manual of Dental Implants helps further the general dental professional’s knowledge of implant dentistry.
Dental implants have become an increasingly important part of everyday dental practice. This visually cued manual offers clear, step-by-step recommendations for main diagnosis and treatment steps as well as recommendations for maintenance. The Manual of Dental Implants also covers modification of implant designs, sophistication of diagnostic tools, and the evolution of restorative techniques.
• More than 280 drawings, radiographs and color photographs
• 9 updated chapters reflect changes occurring over the last 5 years in implant dentistry
• Basic principles
• Fundamental histology
• Clinical and radiographic diagnosis
• Computed tomography principles
• Surgical guides
• Treatment planning from single to full arch cases
• Implants in the esthetic zone
• Restoration sequences
• Maintenance protocols
- This is a Featured item!
- Retail price: $79.95
- Log in for discount pricing
- Publisher: Lexi-Comp Inc.
- ISBN: 9781591953395