The 2020 edition of the Handbook of ECC incorporates the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
This pocket-sized reference tool provides quick and convenient access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information.
- It has been updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC.
- Highly-popular among healthcare professionals.
- Provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information.
- It is organized by basic, advanced adult and pediatric life support, and newborn resuscitation.
- It provides algorithms, protocols, sequences, drug dosages, and much more.
This handbook is intended for use by AHA and other instructors and students; personnel in emergency, intensive care, or critical care departments; emergency medical care providers; and regulators and policy makers.